It is with regret that we need to inform you that the club will close on Friday 20th March at 8pm for an indefinite period.
We would like to say a massive thank you to all the messages of support that we have already received this week; it has been the uplift that all of our coaching team have needed at this very uncertain time.
Please note the following;
- We will keep you informed of further developments on our Facebook page, our website and via email
- PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBITS – In doing so your child will forfeit their place in their class and this increases the possibility of the club closing permanently
- For sessions missed at the end of March and in April we have plans to offer extra sessions in the summer holidays
- If the club is forced to continue its closure into May you will not be expected to pay the full amount for class fees but instead a percentage that will act as a retainer for your class. This is likely to be 25% of your normal monthly fees
- At this point we have not looked beyond May but we will keep you informed as circumstances evolve
- If you have booked a day course place in Easter we will send a separate email explaining the options open to you. Please bare with us, we hope to do this by Monday 23rd March
- If you have booked a party in March/April we will send a separate email explaining the options open to you. Please bare with us, we hope to do this by Monday 23rd March
- The Easter Hamper is postponed. If you have already handed in money for tickets we will roll this over and any prizes that you have donated we will keep for the next raffle that we hold
Thank you once again for your continuous support at an anxious and concerning time for everyone.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email and we will do our best to give you some answers!
We hope to see you all again soon.